• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FF beauties on EBay

15 posts in this topic

Drummy is looking for $3,000 on his CGC 9.4 copy of #26. I think that a 9.6 will go for at least twice that.

Your probably right, I think my initial estimate is way off the mark. However, that would be 3 or 4x what a 9.4 has sold for recently on Comic Link. Love this issue and #25, actually bought a decent copy about 20 years ago for a whole lot less grin.gif. thumbsup2.gif

FF#2 CGC 6.0 just went for $1,435 on EBay. If this is indicative of how hot these comics are I would say that my FF#3 and 4 just went up in value by 40-50%. No way I'm selling though. FF#5, a 6.5 on Heritage closes tomorrow and I'm going to take a run at it but I have a feeling it will be like a pack of pirahnas on a feeding frenzy in the final minutes. 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Did you notice the " WE CHARGE A 4% HANDLING FEE ON EVERY PAYPAL PAYMENT RECEIVED" in his auction description.

Hmmm... 4% on , let say , $ 8000.00... $ 320.00 just to use Pay-Pal. RIP !!

893frustrated.gif893frustrated.gif