• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Timely's FS- All Winners, Marvel Mystery PRICE DROPS

26 posts in this topic

Another awesome Schommy WWII nazi cover. Don't see a lot of #4's out there. CGC harshly graded it a 3.0. CR/OW paper.

sold! Paypal ok. Otherwise simply send check.

]comicsapril2011014.jpg

comicsapril2011015.jpg

comicsapril2011016.jpg

Marvel Mystery #7 CGC 2.0 CR/OW. Sure look nicer than a GOOD. I have $1000 into it and am asking same. PRICE DROP to $875. Please add $8 shipping in US. Foreign shipping $35. PayPal, check or MO.

mmc720.jpg

mmc7cgc.jpg

mc7bc.jpg

Cap #41 CGC 4.0 OW pages featuring a stunning Schomburg WWII Cap motorcycle cover! Book looks 5.5 from front cover, but the writing on the back cover knocked it down. Very tough book to find.

PayPal, check or money order.

SOLD

capo4140.jpg

cap4140bc.jpg

I cannot believe these books are still here. I've been living off peanut butter from my comic buys last month or I'd be all over these! I subbed the Subby 4 and it's even nicer in hand.

Thanks Mike. I think maybe my prices are too low! Perhaps I need to hike them to double guide ala convention pricing and then the fat cats will think they're cool enough to buy...... :insane: