• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOONEYTHON VI- RECAP ON PAGE 88 - BIG DISCOUNTS ON PGS 1 - 80

1,017 posts in this topic

The Clooneython - Frag Up Some Lyrics Competition - John Cougar Mellencamp Edition is now OVER !

-LOVIN' DETROIT MIKE IS THE

BIG WINNER !

A slabbed CGC 9.6 Dazzler # 1 with BONE AZZ WHITE PAGES is now his and will be included free of charge with his pile o' !

It still amazes me that some just won't join in on our reindeer games... I mean this is FREE ... really for doin' nothin but typing and giggling. (shrug)

Congrats for really just having some fun buddy :)

IMG_1406.jpg

Ok shatlovers, gonna try to wrap this thread up on Saturday the 25th :)

More to be posted all week, plus I'm going to get a new contest going tonight for more free . Definatly gonna frag up somemore lyrics... I got quite a few laughs out of the last few.

For some reason, Sean's "thats when a grunt was a grunt" makes me snicker every time I read it. Unfortunatly... he lost big time :(

Fortunatly tho... Detroit Mike pulled out all the stops to screeetch into the top spot. Guns a' blazin' fo' sure!

I will probably try to do another recap when I hit page 100 for pages 48 thru ? ... so do me a favor and buy all that stuff so I won't have to :)