• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Slay Official Signature Series Sketch Opportunity

127 posts in this topic

Matt Slay Official Signature Series Sketch Opportunity.

Standard Rules.

Post the :takeit: with your choice of sketch.

No Probies :preach:

You can arrange to watch your cover live via a online live art show. We will be scheduling the art casts to order so if you would like this option we can set up a specific day/time for you to watch your cover come to life!

Each sketch is $150, this includes the sketch, a book, grading, shipping and insurance.

This is for single figure sketches finished pencil, inked or tonal painitng.

Each additional Character $25

Background $25

I think I have done a good job with Matt's introduction to the boards so let's get to it lol

There is 7 pre-done sketch covers available, listed below.

Keep up with all of the upcoming Signature Series offerings here on my Sketch Cover Fanatics group on Facebook: Sketch Cover Fanatics

Sabertooth_sketch_cover.jpg - $150

Red_Skull_sketch_cover_hi-res.jpgReserved

Weapon_X_sketch_cover_hi-res.jpg - $150

Thing_sketch_cover_hi-res.jpg - $150

x_men_sketch_cover_2_by_spaciousinterior-d38jm11.jpg - $150

mystique_sketch_cover_by_spaciousinterior-d3anctb.jpg - $150

colossus_sketch_cover_by_spaciousinterior-d39btmc.jpg - $150

I picked up a commission for an Avengers sketch cover that I'll be inking tonight over livestream (or ustream or whatever we're using these days).

Yes it's an Avengers cover, but what I'm doing with it is a little off kilter (because of the customers other interests).

I'll be talking to Menace about the details of specific times so check back to this thread often. Hope to see you all there.

Just got these cards cleared for Matt, this is his first official sketch card set so I thought I would share this as well. We are live and after the sketch cover Matt might paint one of these cards.

LibertyCardsblackandwhite.jpg

lol...

I've been getting a lot of interesting feedback over PMs on my deviant over this cast. Apparently, people are under the delusion that I'm somehow "entertaining as f***" and... as one person put it: "worth spending time on".

I'm flattered... I guess. lol

Here's the vid. Enjoy. See everyone at the next cast... whenever that is.

http://www.livestream.com/splatterfiend/video?clipId=pla_7806268f-1573-4dc2-a448-b4a10938c663&utm_source=lslibrary&utm_medium=ui-thumb