• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Raw Comics, etc. DC's, Marvels and more Part 3 Closeout 40 - 60% off

152 posts in this topic

@40% off . . . :takeit:

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 24 VF- $5.00 I took the time to re-read this as the repair man was here for the A/C. I think I liked the mag better today than I did in 1977. Barry Smith and Tim Conrad handle the art for the REH 5 page poem "Cimmeria" . Fantastic Norem cover!

ssoc24.jpg

@40% off . . . :takeit:

SAVAGE SWORD OF CONAN 24 VF- $5.00 I took the time to re-read this as the repair man was here for the A/C. I think I liked the mag better today than I did in 1977. Barry Smith and Tim Conrad handle the art for the REH 5 page poem "Cimmeria" . Fantastic Norem cover!

SOLD!

:golfclap: Many thanks :golfclap:

Musta got lost over the last 36 hours. Went to the Twins game yesterday afternoon unexpectedly and the Cee Lo and Rhianna concert last night (expected this - wifey had tix).

Plenty of new items coming up tonight and into the weekend.

HAUNT OF FEAR 3 VF+ $2.00 Reprints the stories from Haunt of Fear 17 with such timeless creative giants such as Feldstein, Ingels, Craig and Kurtzman. This stuff is so amazingly good that it's downright scary.

hauntoffear3.jpg

MARVEL PREMIERE 21 VG/FN $2.00 Batroc and Misty Knight are here. Iron Fisty battles Shaya and Ushas, the daughters of Kali. This enrages the Ninja who was possessing Lee Wing and now, instead, prepares to kill Iron Fist.

Rock solid plotting and scripting plus wild kung-fu action!

marvprem21.jpg

JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA 139 Fine $4.00 SOLD! Neal Adams cover! All new stories, loads of heroes and villains, giant-size format. You need this issue!

jla139.jpg

SUPERNATURAL THRILLERS 6 Fine- $2.00 SOLD! Always liked the idea of a Headless Horseman, it just seems like no one has ever been able to do the concept justice. Actually a very nice Tuska full-pager of the horseman that I wouldn't mind owning the original art to.

supthriller6.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL 22 F/VF $2.00 SOLD! The hero that just wouldn't die! But, that was before he met - Megaton, the Nuclear murderer! Rick Jones is alone, in a room, with a babe...

capmarv22.jpg

MASTERWORKS SERIES OF GREAT COMIC BOOK ARTISTS: BERNIE WRIGHTSON 3 NM- $2.00 SOLD! Remarkable reprint introduction to the great one! Lovely, sharp copy!

berniew3.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL 22 F/VF $2.00 The hero that just wouldn't die! But, that was before he met - Megaton, the Nuclear murderer! Rick Jones is alone, in a room, with a babe...

:takeit:

SOLD!

:hi: Many thanks on this fine Saturday morning! :hi:

BRAVE AND BOLD 129 VF- $3.00 A tremendous line-up! Batman, Green Arrow, Atom, Joker, Two-Face, President Gerald Ford, Alexander the Great, Napoleon Bonaparte and General Mahmood Khan! Amazing Aparo art.

bb129.jpg

MAZE AGENCY 1 VF/NM $3.00 Fun, underrated book with early (his first comic art?), Adam Hughes art. Really nice front and back cover art! Not that easy to find. Sharp copy!

mazeagency1.jpg

mazeagencybck.jpg

MASTERWORKS SERIES OF GREAT COMIC BOOK ARTISTS: BERNIE WRIGHTSON 3 NM- $2.00 Remarkable reprint introduction to the great one! Lovely, sharp copy!

:takeit:

SOLD!

:applause: Thanks so much! :applause: