• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

20,000 Useless Points of Information.

47 posts in this topic

Alright Gav,how does one manage 20K posts in 2 1/2 years? WOW! (:

21 posts per day. Every day. Inclusive. No exceptions. Including Christmas Day, New Years Day, Mothers Day, every Bank Holiday, days when the boards are down for 10 hours at a stretch, days when you've got such a blinding hangover that the light from the monitor makes you want to retch...

21 posts per day. Every day. Inclusive. No exceptions. Including Christmas Day, New Years Day, Mothers Day, every Bank Holiday, days when the boards are down for 10 hours at a stretch, days when you've got such a blinding hangover that the light from the monitor makes you want to retch...

My hero. :whee:

Geez, I joined 8 months before you and I haven't even cracked 400. When I'm on my death bed, I will look back and think to myself, man, there were so many great things to post on this chat board but instead I squandered my time doing other things. I’d better get cracking.

hm 2 1/2 yrs, huh?

A challenge :devil:

At your rate it would put you around the 15,000 mark. You would need to step up your game. :baiting:

hm 2 1/2 yrs, huh?

A challenge :devil:

At your rate it would put you around the 15,000 mark. You would need to step up your game. :baiting:

Really. I was under the impression that I'm a rabid post-er. Nothing to offer, but always submitting.

That'll be quoted out of context. lol