• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

,Jim Annual #1,X-men #4,TTA#42 + More "PRICE REDUCED"

25 posts in this topic

First :takeit: gets it but offers via PM are welcome. If a :takeit: comes up before I decide to accept an offer than the :takeit: gets the win. Paypal prefered and shipping is $4.95 Priority Flat Rate enevelope in the US. International is auctual shipping charge of same shipping type.

DareDevil #1 fair+ 1.5 $150 :news:SOLD

Giant Size X-men #1 GD/VG 3.0 $80 :news:SOLD

Journey Into Mystery Annual #1 VG/FN 5.0 $40 $35

Tales To Astonish #42 FN 6.0 $50 $45 2nd owner

X-men #4 Restored VG/FN 5.0 $80 $70

Avengers #4 GGR Restored VG 4.0 single staple $20 :news:SOLD

Spy Cases #12 File Copy W/Cert GD 2.0 $20 ( would grade much Higher grade if not for 2 and 1/2 inch tear on back cover)

Justice #40 GD/VG 3.0 $20

Scans to follow soon !

Do you like not not like the grade? Forum etiquette says you should send an PM to the seller and ask more questions, get more facts, or offer an opinion....We try not to dump in a sales thread. If a book is over priced or undergraded, people either walk away and move on, or the hit the :takeit:..Some of the graders here are spot on, others miss the spots.. I know I do!

Why did the chicken cross the road?

Cause that was a real douchey move! (thumbs u

When in doubt ask, WWJD, thats right, Jesus would have sent a PM! :angel:

amen...

thought ur comment needed that :)