• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Masters Pt III**Lee**Romita**Simon**Baltimore**Questions/Comments

96 posts in this topic

New Deadline

8/17

If you need just Romita or Simon it can be later.

Also flyer updated with actual dates of private signings.

Time is a tickin.

Masters-SUBMISSION-Page-7-19-2011-AA.jpg

AA-Baltimore-Con-Submission-Page-7-19-2011.jpg

I would say shoot for September 1st.....a day or two later I wont care.....just no day before stuff please :) I am more flexible because those are very comfortable/familiar scenarios.

PS yes I know I will get some books the day before. lol

UPDATE

Okay So my signing with Stan is this weekend (in private somewhere in Baltimore!) (mysterious!)

Then we sign with Mr. Romita on 9/9 (I will take photos!)

Then we hopefully sign with Mr. Simon on 9/11 (I have heard that this might be postponed, please stay tuned for updates that is all I can say at that time.)

Also PLEASE have patience if it does get postponed.

After that there is an approved Sal Buscema mail away.

Yes- I can crack labels.

Yes- If I need to add him to a book I have email me and we can work it out.

I will make up a flyer soon (when my wife is not so busy) But basically he is $40 a modern so you can do the math to figure out economy, ($5 more) etc.

So the new deadline for Romita Simon and Buscema is 9/1

Hi Everyone!

:news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news: :news:

Just an update for you all. First thing. Thanks for your submissions and patience!

Stan sigs were finished in Baltimore. He was an absolute pleasure as always and I am very happy with the quality of sigs obtained.

Baltimore was great. Neal Adams cancelled.

Mr. Romita is doing a signing with us today. I will post some pics later. :)

I forgot/was to busy in Baltimore to take Stan photos. Sorry.

Last but not least I am very relieved to say that the Joe Simon signing is still on. It has been moved to 9/18.

Right after that the Sal Buscema books are getting mailed away.

Sooooooo If anyone wants to get me any last minute Simon or Buscema books. Get them to me by Wednesday of next week the absolute latest.

It would be wise to have some books in this Simon signing. You never know when the next one might be. :ohnoez:

I also realized that my rates on my flyers were incorrect with my economy tier pricing. It states $32 while actual cost is $37. (I guess it went up at some point) You may be contacted with corrected invoices.

All the best,

Sean

Hi All!

As always massive thanks to Mr. and Mrs. Romita.

They are seriously some of the sweetest, classiest people I have ever met! (worship)

https://picasaweb.google.com/NYComics/RomitaLunch99?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCIaShZrLkLa6Ig&feat=directlink

Mr. Simon is 9/18 then our mailaway to Mr. Buscema is right after that.

All the best,

Sean