• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HighVoltage's Feedback Loop

13 posts in this topic

I bought the following books:

Journey Into Mystery #106 Fine- was

Journey Into Mystery #107 Fine/Fine+

Journey Into Mystery #113 VF-

Journey Into Mystery #115 Fine- was $

Journey Into Mystery #116 Fine+

Journey Into Mystery #117 Fine w

Journey Into Mystery #119 VG+

Journey Into Mystery #121 Fine-

Journey Into Mystery #122 Fine-

Journey Into Mystery #123 Fine

Loved every on of them. I definitely trust this man on his grading. His shipping was fast, with secured packaging. I wish I would have bought more of his books now :(

I just bought 4 ASM slabs from Jeff that arrived in yesterday's mail. The first thing I saw when I opened the package was this: :)

SpideySketch.jpg

I mean, who takes the time to sketch a Spider-sense tingling Spidey as part of his packing job? Jeff does! I thought that was really cool for him to do that. I think I'll keep it as part of my original art collection. ;)

Also, a GREAT packing job. I thought I was looking at a 4-layer cake when I opened the box. :D

Thanks again Jeff! :applause:

Just bought an ASM #100 from Jeff's latest sales thread (good luck with the grail!) and couldn't be happier. I held out on picking up a copy of this book for years (decades?) and am thrilled to finally have my keeper. Customer service couldn't have been better, and the packaging was simply amazing. Don't hesitate to buy from this man, in fact you should hope that he has something you need for sale because it will be one of the best transactions you ever make.

Bought 2 ASM slabs from Jeff.

I too received a Spidey sketch on the packaging. Very cool.

The books were shipped with great care, might be the best slab packing I've seen yet.

Jeff also kept great communication during our transaction. Can't say enough about him.. If you are thinking of buying from him, do it!

Thanks.

:headbang:

Just bought 4 slabs that came expertly packed form Jeff. Seriously these books could have survived an a-bomb straight to the package.

Great guy, Great deal, great shipping!

Jeff is the man.