• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sorry Greggy

44 posts in this topic

My sympathies for our Canadian cousins.

On the bright side, I predict an uptick in Canadian comic collectors indulging in some retail therapy. After the game, I saw a bushel of bids on the current Clink auction...

Or was that from a bunch of rowdy New Englanders?

I'll make the peace amongst all you warring factions.

Hockey: Soccer on ice. zzz

lol

Hey how about those Red Sox tonight. Josh Beckett with a one hitter.

Love to see baseball in person, not so much on TV.

I'm hopin' for a quick end to the lockout so I can watch the Pats get their 4th :banana:

lol

Hey how about those Red Sox tonight. Josh Beckett with a one hitter.

Love to see baseball in person, not so much on TV.

I'm hopin' for a quick end to the lockout so I can watch the Pats get their 4th :banana:

I just wish they would have drafted a pass rusher.

2001-2011. What a run for Boston teams- (3) Super Bowls, (2) World Series, NBA Championship and now the Stanley Cup. growing up here there were some great teams but they couldn't pull the trigger on all four. The closest was the 80s with regular trips to the finals for Celtics, '88 Bruins Stanley Cup loss to Gretzky & Co., a Superbowl for the Pats and the '86 World Series.

Looks like Boston has become the first city in history to win all 4 pro sports championships in less than 10 years.

:whee:

In that time span I witnessed the Red Sox come back from down 3-0 which was heartbreaking.

But I also witnessed that sweet sweet super bowl........ greatest football game I have ever watched! 18-1 !

Some great high's and lows in that decade. But yeah Boston has been on a roll..........wait until the Knicks get CPIII !

2001-2011. What a run for Boston teams- (3) Super Bowls, (2) World Series, NBA Championship and now the Stanley Cup. growing up here there were some great teams but they couldn't pull the trigger on all four. The closest was the 80s with regular trips to the finals for Celtics, '88 Bruins Stanley Cup loss to Gretzky & Co., a Superbowl for the Pats and the '86 World Series.

Looks like Boston has become the first city in history to win all 4 pro sports championships in less than 10 years.

SoT hates you. (tsk)

7 championships in 11 years......ummmmmmmm.... ^^

The Bruins win the Cup! :headbang:

1cc1e1411c6826a1295c0020ab5c7da5-getty-114958501jh141_boston_bruin.jpg

:headbang:

I think you meant big men in pads throwing a ball at each other for entertainment between all the advertising.

:gossip:

18-1

Unlike many Pats fans, I was over that one quickly. It was an awesome season to watch and several of my favorite memories of the team over the last 25 years occurred in that season, despite the clunker at the end. Beating Baltimore to keep the undefeated streak going was one of my favorite games ever...if for no other reason than to see the Ravens imploding on the sidelines lol

I'll take the 3 Superbowls in 5 years TYVM. And the one this year, if they play.

112717.jpg.bfe5d8cdc3b0e9db1e67bb95d3e3c298.jpg