• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Classic meltdown

275 posts in this topic

Wow what a dirtbag..

and picking on some of my fave folks..hope he shrivels up and disappears..ugh..I haven't even seen to meltdown..but anybody who give GwentTelepath and Hepcat problems is obviously up to NO GOOD

His first post ever

And you guys had a doubt that eventually he would creep out?

i thought i was into weird stuff.... :screwy:

Not terribly weird. TONS of fetishes revolve around taking control of another person or losing control to another person in situations that they've experienced in their lives at some point. Looks like he may prefer the idea of taking control, although it's possible he secretly identifies with the women in those panels and would prefer the roles to be reversed but lacks sufficient examples of that in Golden Age art. It's fine as long as it doesn't cross into violence, non-consensual behavior, or encourage other unhealthy states of mind--it's usually impossible to make a call on a fetish being unhealthy for any given person without knowing them exceptionately well.

I am no new guy, I post sporadically, and believe quality posts count 100 to 1 over quantitative ones.

Oh, obviously

:screwy:

And I like a nicely drawn lady just as much as the next guy... but I have a :sick: image in my head of this guy kissing (at the least) those panels of his. Bleah :P

Probably the only action he gets.

And my blood pressure raised when he spoke trash about the Mrs.

CROSSING THE LINE (tsk)

Dang i asked before you and I got Squat. Guess they love you more then they love me. Again bored guy at work here.

thedude would also like a PM. :wishluck:

wow, that was fast, thanks guys, gotta love these boards. (thumbs u

Can someone tell me whether or not he targeted me in his tirade? I was the first person to respond to him.

I answered his initial post in that thread, then forgot about it. I never suspected that a meltdown was imminent. :frustrated:

10 pages of people asking for PMs :tonofbricks: ....I read it too....

You know, I may joke about it, and tease people here, sometimes, to keep them on their toes;) :baiting: but for a place that is more than 95% male, the posters are remarkably non sexist....very enlightened, and actually normal in general (if we accept that collecting paper with pretty pictures is normal).

We live in an age, where in most families, woman share the responsibilities, sometimes take on more than their share, and I think most of you (and I think there are very very few exceptions here) take that as a matter of course, the fact that you like pin ups, well...I've never taken that as a slight against women.

I admire GGA as much as the next person, I'm not drooling or panting, but I love the artwork and the colors...However, when I read something like this deleted post, or look at his first post, or the website, I really wonder about a person who really believes some of the things that he wrote. :fear:

I doubt ANY of you who have a daughter, believe that they should be treated in that fashion...the artwork, FINE...horror, Sci Fi, ducks, it's all fantasy....but when someone loses their temper and starts to sound like the people IN the comics he admires...

I hope it was a joke, if it's not...I hope he meets a nice person he respects, because posts like that are deeply troubling..

10 pages of people asking for PMs :tonofbricks: ....I read it too....

You know, I may joke about it, and tease people here, sometimes, to keep them on their toes;) :baiting: but for a place that is more than 95% male, the posters are remarkably non sexist....very enlightened, and actually normal in general (if we accept that collecting paper with pretty pictures is normal).

We live in an age, where in most families, woman share the responsibilities, sometimes take on more than their share, and I think most of you (and I think there are very very few exceptions here) take that as a matter of course, the fact that you like pin ups, well...I've never taken that as a slight against women.

I admire GGA as much as the next person, I'm not drooling or panting, but I love the artwork and the colors...However, when I read something like this deleted post, or look at his first post, or the website, I really wonder about a person who really believes some of the things that he wrote. :fear:

I doubt ANY of you who have a daughter, believe that they should be treated in that fashion...the artwork, FINE...horror, Sci Fi, ducks, it's all fantasy....but when someone loses their temper and starts to sound like the people IN the comics he admires...

I hope it was a joke, if it's not...I hope he meets a nice person he respects, because posts like that are deeply troubling..

go make me a cake

:baiting: