• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Freedom.

3 posts in this topic

This was my initial list for this Wednesday's books (2 days ago):

Aquaman #17

Green Arrow #37

Incredible Hulk #70

JSA #60

JLA #96

Marvel Knights 4 #4

Marvel Knights SpiderMan #1

Marvel 1602 #8

Spectacular Spider-Man #?

She Hulk #2

Teen Titans #10

Ultimate X-Men #44

And this is what I ended up getting:

Green Arrow #37

JSA #60

JLA #96

Marvel Knights 4 #4

Marvel Knights SpiderMan #1

Marvel 1602 #8

She Hulk #2

Teen Titans #10

Good-bye Hulk! I've had enough!

Good-bye Aquaman! I'll read this story in the tpb (or not if it doesn't get one).

Good-bye Ultimate X-Men! I'll read the copy I get for a friend, but I shall not buy this again as a monthly but wait for the inevitable hardcover.

But best of all... good-bye Spectacular Spider-Man! Never shall your awful manga-ized artwork grace my pull file again!

That was liberating...

I REALLY liked the Reed Richards spotlight story in Marvel Knights 4 #4... Spider-Man #1 was a good start to MIllar's run... 1602 was an excellent read, but the story has definitely run it's course... She-Hulk was fun... Teen Titans was a good read... JLA and JSA were serviceable and have kept my interest level up, don't blame me if I still REALLY like Byrne's art, especially on Batman and Superman... Green Arrow is still surprisingly strong - I don't mind this storyarc at all.

Kev