• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

SOLD! ... Must see!! Timely : Daring Comics 11 (CGC)

22 posts in this topic

Quite possibly one of the nicest looking CGC 1.5 Schomburg covers you'll find!

I bought this recently from a board member... I couldn't resist the peculiarity of this book but it's time to pass it on.

Usual rules apply...

No probation listed.

:takeit: trumps PM.

Price includes shipping in US only... I'll split international shipping costs.

Looks much better than the infamous Action 1 that got a 2.5 with much worse presentation and about the same amount of cover missing...

+1 But that being said I still should have bought that ugly 2.5 Action1 from Brett.... :frustrated:

Is this a situation where it could be resubmitted to get a qualified grade? I don't know exactly how that works but I would think it would get a higher grade then. Not knowing a lot about qualified, would that make it less desirable of a book to own?

In other words, would you rather have a 1.5 universal or a 6.0 qualified?

The resub is what I had in mind when I bought the book but it's just something I don't see myself doing anytime soon.

I appreciate the comments! :)

It's just one of those books that leaves you scratching your head... hm (or chin).

Looks much better than the infamous Action 1 that got a 2.5 with much worse presentation and about the same amount of cover missing...

CGC will never shed the debacle of that Action 1. One of worse grading blunders in their short history. Just my opinion of course.