• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Preacher

31 posts in this topic

Terms:

• Paypal, check or money order are all accepted.
  • Feel free to PM me with offers. I will not laugh or take offense, so offer away.
  • Shipping is what it costs me unless otherwise noted in the thread.
  • Shipping is typically 1 to 2 business days after payment is received.
  • :takeit: rules unless an item is on hold.
  • I will not do business with anybody on the probation list. Straighten out your deal(s) that got you on the probation list and then we can talk.
  • If there is any pressing or restoration, I will list it.
  • If not listed, grade is VF to NM-.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed. If you're not happy with it, you can return it for a full refund, including shipping costs both ways. This applies to both raw and slabbed comics, so buy with confidence.

As always, thanks for looking :)

I had a enough of these, they warranted their own thread :)

I have Absolute Vertigo nn (1st Preacher), 5,6,14-24 (multiples of each), 9 copies of Preacher Special Story of You Know Who and 4 sets of Saint of Killers.

I'm not planning on posting those 9 Story of You Know Who at the moment, so if anybody is interested, please PM me.

And the rest:

17 9.4 $3

17 9.4 $3

17 9.6 $5

18 8.0 $1

18 9.4 $3

18 9.4 $3

19 9.6 $5

19 9.6 $5

19 9.0 $1

20 9.8 $8

20 9.8 $5

20 9.6 $5

21 9.0 $1

21 9.4 $3

21 9.4 $3

21 9.6 $5

22 9.8 $8

22 9.6 $5

22 9.6 $5

22 9.4 $3

23 9.0 $1

23 9.6 $5

23 9.8 $8

24 9.6 $5

24 9.6 $5

I also have (4) sets of Saint of Killers. Each set is NM- or better and $5 for each set.

I guess before I take the time to scan all of these...is there interest in these? I don't mind scanning these if people are interested, but there's no sense doing it if nobody's interested. Shoot me a PM or post a popcorn and let me know if you'd like to see the scans (thumbs u

Ok, I'm going to try something different. Because,

A. Our washer died and water has leaked all over the laundry room floor and then under the walls to a couple of other rooms and onto some of the carpet, so I'm short on time tonight and won't have time to scan these.

B. I have a big batch of comics coming in early next week that will take up most of my time next week

So, I'm going to start with a price for the whole lot of preachers, and I'm going to keep dropping it until either somebody buys it, or I pull the plug. As I'd rather somebody buy it, the price may go pretty low ;)

As always, I stand behind my grades and I guarantee your satisfaction (thumbs u