• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WE ARE NOT WORTHY.....

69 posts in this topic

I don't know why you guys (or at least a few of you) kept responding to this self-proclaimed modern day genius. The way to handle a fellow like this is to just ignore him. Without all the correspondance with this guy we would not have to scroll past his 50 or so stupid-(a)ss posts. ----Sid

I read that thread also , all he did was make himself look like a Fool!!!! He couldn't

debate a topic ,all he could do was insult. What a immature 893censored-thumb.gif!!!!!!

Ok, what thread did all this happen in???

I gave you a link above. you should read through the thread before you make comments like that.

flowerred.gif

Exactly what comments did i make? confused.gif

sorry.gif

Ok, what thread did all this happen in???

I gave you a link above. you should read through the thread before you make comments like that.

flowerred.gif

Exactly what comments did i make? confused.gif

sorry.gif

flowerred.gif

hi.gif

You shoulda' been there....it was a hoot.

I just finished reading that thread when I posted this.

As per Joanna's request.....I decided not to respond in that thread. thumbsup2.gif

You're a good man, Beyonder. Perhaps you are the hyper-genius...?

Gosh, Joanna. Is this place BIG enough for TWO hyper-genuises?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

sumo.gif

Gosh, Joanna. Is this place BIG enough for TWO hyper-genuises?! 893scratchchin-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif

Apparently so. And if we go by the IQ test scores people recently posted, the place is overrun with them. I am eager to see economo post his Mensa card. It would help in verifying his hyperosity.

-- Joanna

popcorn.gif