• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jack@ss star ryan dunn dead at 34

32 posts in this topic

One less tit in the world.

The real tragedy is that he took an innocent with him. :(

Living up to the title of jack@ss :eek:

To be fair, you can choose not to get in the car with your drunk buddy. There's always another option.

To be fair, he may have been drunk as well and didnt know Ryan was.

Just a random thought here, but maybe if they weren't drunk to start with, the driving might not have been a problem.

This may hit some a little close to home, but drinking to excess is really just begging for all kinds of problems.

Living up to the title of jack@ss :eek:

Why shouldn't he? Apparantly, a lot of people pay good money to see them.

OK -

Way to live up to the title of jack@ss! :thumbsup:

It was bound to happen to one of those nutjobs. Sorry but while the show and movies were disturbingly entertaining those guys including Knoxville are all crazy to do that stuff. It's amazing Steve-o is still alive

I wasn't a fan of the show and he may have brought it on himself but it's still a tragedy, especially for friends and loved ones. I can see why others are speaking out very negatively on the subject because there is a very valuable lesson to be learned her and they are trying to save lives. If I were a friend or a family member no it would not sit well with me hearing all of the negativity so I can see it from both sides but feel that the message needs to get out ASAP. :(

it also doesnt help when you drive 110-130 mph.
Liquor and speed - definitely Darwin's lubricants.