• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Last Call: CGC Early FF's!

21 posts in this topic

Hi all! Just made another deal for a book in Philly and have decided the following FF's have to move out to new homes. After a few efforts to sell some of these on the boards earlier, I'll try one more time before turning to another venue.

Here's the good news:

ALL prices include shipping in US or Canada International shipping will be at cost.

:takeit: trumps any PM's, but PM me with questions or offers. I'm open to discounts on multiple-book purchases.

Prices will generally be BELOW 12-month GPA despite all having white pages and near-perfect registration and centering.

Paypal, check or MO all acceptable; I'm open to time payments until end of August as well. I pack very well and have many folks on these boards who can vouch for me if you haven't bought from me before.

Here's the list:

Fantastic Four #2 CGC 7.0 WHITE SOLD

Fantastic Four #3 CGC 6.5 WHITE

Fantastic Four #8 CGC 8.0 WHITE SOLD

Fantastic Four #14 CGC 9.0 WHITE SOLD

Fantastic Four #37 CGC 9.0 WHITE SOLD

Fantastic Four #72 CGC 9.2 WHITE SOLD

Fantastic Four #80 CGC 9.4 WHITE

Pictures and prices to come very shortly.

Fantastic Four #2

CGC 7.0 White Pages

No writing or date stamps. Very nice color, gloss, and page quality.

12-month GPA: $2525

My price: $2400 shipped

FF2.jpg

Fantastic Four #3

CGC 6.5 White Pages

No writing or date stamps. Very nice eye appeal. Blotchiness on top/middle of fc is on the slab, not the book.

2009 GPA (no 12-month available): $1356

My price: $1400 shipped, because you hardly ever see this issue with white pages.

FF3.jpg

Fantastic Four #72

CGC 9.2 White Pages

Awesome book. Could be an upgrade candidate in my eyes.

12-month GPA: $244

My price: $250 shipped (too nice to slip below GPA!)

FF72.jpg

Fantastic Four #37

CGC 9.0 White Pages

Very tough book in HG...hard to find without crazy wrap or white edge as well. Superb copy.

12-month GPA: Unreliable, since the only public sale went fora bizarre $110 and these have been $350 books...the Suscha News copy (9.0 oww) went for $398 at auction in May. Page quality and perhaps eye appeal are stronger here.

My price: $390 shipped

FF37.jpg

Oh, forgot to mention that I haven't pressed any of these books and do not know if they have been pressed earlier. I don't believe so, but am not 100% sure.

Thanks for looking! PM me anytime -- will be away this afternoon but checking back in later around dinnertime.

Dan

Fantastic Four #37

CGC 9.0 White Pages

Very tough book in HG...hard to find without crazy wrap or white edge as well. Superb copy.

12-month GPA: Unreliable, since the only public sale went fora bizarre $110 and these have been $350 books...the Suscha News copy (9.0 oww) went for $398 at auction in May. Page quality and perhaps eye appeal are stronger here.

My price: $390 shipped

FF37.jpg

Tuff book in 9.0 and above!! Someone should snap this up quick!! :applause:

Alright drumdrum...you owe me an extra 10% discount on my next purchase for the shill... :devil:

Thanks, Richard! Much appreciated.

Remaining books (the 2, 3, 8, and 80) are SWEET -- time payments also available until end of August.

Thanks everyone,

Dan

Fantastic Four #8

CGC 8.0 White Pages

Nicely centered. Strong eye appeal. No writing or date stamps.

12-month GPA: $1150

My price: $1100 shipped

FF8.jpg

:takeit: per PM