• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GO SOX, GO SOX!!

32 posts in this topic

Going to Shea to see the Mets play the woeful Expos tonight. Leiter pitches (era 0.00). Mets need a win to reach .500 which is better than their 4-8 start last year.

Pray for me.

::coughcoughSWEEPcoughcough:: thumbsup2.gif

sorry.gif doesnt happen often so I have to say something!! grin.gif

Its the old "rope-a-dope!"

Now th eSox players will get overconfident and think they will always beat us...

at least we hope so!

I was trying to figure out what the heck an eSox player was, seriously!! Then I noticed the space between th e! 27_laughing.gif

lol. sorry.

s'ok...and im sorry for all you Yankee fans.... 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif (sorry, i tried to contain myself!)

cmon, be nice... or we'll just have to get out the Almanac and read off the World Series winners since 1918!!! As a Sox fan you know better than us that you aint won nuthin but 5 games in April...and as sure as were talking here, the bottom will fall out come September...As a matter of fact, I think you feel that way more than we Yanks fans do, right???

...so be nice!

also, frankly, I dont think our Yankee team as constructed can win the Series, or maybe even get there. No hungry role players, just highly paid superstars. That kind of team never wins it all....and its 180 degrees removed from our recent hungry young nobodies that won 4 out of 5.

cmon, be nice... or we'll just have to get out the Almanac and read off the World Series winners since 1918!!! As a Sox fan you know better than us that you aint won nuthin but 5 games in April...and as sure as were talking here, the bottom will fall out come September...As a matter of fact, I think you feel that way more than we Yanks fans do, right???

...so be nice!

also, frankly, I dont think our Yankee team as constructed can win the Series, or maybe even get there. No hungry role players, just highly paid superstars. That kind of team never wins it all....and its 180 degrees removed from our recent hungry young nobodies that won 4 out of 5.

ok, ok...please forgive me...I had a case of Spring fever there!! cool.gif