• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GO SOX, GO SOX!!

32 posts in this topic

Schilling overpowered New York and shut down Alex Rodriguez, leading Boston to its second straight win over the Yankees, 5-2 Saturday.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

-By the way, where did you receive that Masters in Economics from? I seriously doubt that piece of information. - Redhook

-From IporkedYOURmom university! - Economo (just prior to strike one!)

893naughty-thumb.gif

Just remember boys, its a marathon not a sprint.....

true.... BUT THE YANKEES LOST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

Nice to see the Red Sox fans keep things in perspective!

thumbsup2.gif

Cubs got lucky the Pirates are going to knock them around all year long. Just remember this is April baseball no team is good yet.

Just look at the NL Central no team is better than any other record wise.

It's a given our hearts will be torn out AGAIN in September.

sumo.gif

Schilling overpowered New York and shut down Alex Rodriguez, leading Boston to its second straight win over the Yankees, 5-2 Saturday.

thumbsup2.gifthumbsup2.gif

All I have to say is you Red Sox fans have ME to thank for the lackluster performance of Alex Rodriguez thus far this season.

Stupid fantasy baseball .... mad.gif

(You can also thank me for taking Derek Jeter out last year while you're at it.)

Alan smile.gif

I just hope the Red Sox season doesnt come down to the final few weeks because they will be in for a real fight! They face NYY 6 times between Sept. 17 to Sept. 26 with 3 being @NYY. And their last 6 games are away games!

I look forward to them beinig up by 20 games in first place over the rest of the league by that time..... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I listened to the game on the radio at work and all I can say is.... YEAH, BABY!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

3 games out of 4 aint bad!! I will take that everytime!!! thumbsup2.gif

I listened to the game on the radio at work and all I can say is.... YEAH, BABY!!!! 893applaud-thumb.gif

3 games out of 4 aint bad!! I will take that everytime!!! thumbsup2.gif

oh please - it's still april!!!! although i guess you sox fans need to take it while you can........... grin.gif

Cubs Win! Cubs Win!

I didn't know the Bears were playing!!! 27_laughing.gif