• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Overstreet on Wednesday?

36 posts in this topic

It's coming out this week . I got an email on it.

Where this this e-mail come from? I phoned a couple of LCS earlier today and they said that it may have been pushed back to the first week of May. They told me to check back on Tuesday when they get the actual list from Diamond.

Anybody have a confirmed source here? Maybe Lighthouse can check for us.

From an email:

4/16/04

The 2004 Overstreet Comic Book Price Guide will be ready for shipping this coming week. We have made arrangements not only to be able to discount the price, but to also give you free shipping within the US for each copy ordered. Be one of the first to get this all-new price guide, with two different covers in both a hard and soft over edition. Just go to our home page at www.bcemylar.com. Go to the bottom of our home page and click onto the price guide link.

I got mine last wednesday. Anybody else get theirs?

How did you get your copy so early? Was it shipped to you through the mail direct from Gemstone? Is this similar to CBM whereby subscribers received their copies through the mail approx. 1.5 to 2 weeks ahead of the mag hitting the stores.

I guess this shows that the post office service is not so slow after all. Appears to be faster than Diamond delivery service. 27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

It's coming out this week . I got an email on it.

which means if it was ordered from Lighthouse we should get it sometime in August.

mad.gif893frustrated.gif

Can anyone tell me who is publishing the book this year? Amazon says "House of Collectibles" and bn.com says "Crown". If you happen to know the publishers' we site address, that owuld be great as well.

I'm looking for information on the alternate editions that are usually printed, like the spiral bound large one.

Can anyone tell me who is publishing the book this year? Amazon says "House of Collectibles" and bn.com says "Crown". If you happen to know the publishers' we site address, that owuld be great as well.

I'm looking for information on the alternate editions that are usually printed, like the spiral bound large one.

Gemstone Publishing