• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Captain America trailer is freakin sweet

146 posts in this topic

Looks pretty cool! (although that type of music doesn't go well with the movie setting)

I'm not digging some of the 21st century type of weaponry the Skull has, but for the most part I'm liking it

Jack Kirby was ahead of his time. :baiting:

Looks pretty cool! (although that type of music doesn't go well with the movie setting)

I'm not digging some of the 21st century type of weaponry the Skull has, but for the most part I'm liking it

Are you talking about the "Flying Wing" bomber? It looks like the Horten Ho 18.

The Germans had a whole bunch of funky experimental aircraft designs during the second world war.

The trailer does look pretty cool.

Looks pretty good, I'll be seeing this in the theater mainly because the wife wants to see it instead of waiting for it to come out to rent. The only problems I have from that trailer are 1) the costume, 2) Red Skull apparently being more a Hydra guy than a Nazi and 3) a couple of cutesy, funny moments which I could really do without.

Other than that it looks fairly solid (thumbs u