• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Captain America trailer is freakin sweet

146 posts in this topic

Looks pretty cool! (although that type of music doesn't go well with the movie setting)

i disagree, i thought the music resemble 'batman begins' in the beginning of the film, the music set the tone and mood for the viewer, i thought it was excellent. :applause:

Yeah looks great.

I have one wish: and that is for a movie to be made that doesn't have any cheesy one liners. Here they are from this trailer...they both made me wince:

"Is it too late to go to the bathroom?."

"you're going to get so many girls"

Looks pretty cool! (although that type of music doesn't go well with the movie setting)

I'm not digging some of the 21st century type of weaponry the Skull has, but for the most part I'm liking it

You should watch some of the military channel documentaries about the types of weapons and tech the Nazi's had in development during the war, stuff that's still not been duplicated.