• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fresh Marvel slabs for sale, CLOSED

42 posts in this topic

Werewolf By Night #15 CGC 9.6 OW/W $150 Awesome part of a 2 part crossover with Tomb of Dracula.

wbn15.jpg

10% off you say? hm

It's a beautful copy, I honestly thought it was going to be a 9.8.

I'd really like to move the bigger books. So 15% off the ASM #134, Avengers #99 and Avengers #100. Any takers? reasonable offers or otherwise? :insane:

Avengers #99 CGC 9.8 WP $1000, last recorded GPA sale was the Suscha News copy for $1345.

AV99.jpg

Thats a ridiculously good deal when compared to last sale. (worship)

That's exactly what I was thinking. Black cover, picture frame, Barry Smith. Does it get better?

Werewolf By Night #15 CGC 9.6 OW/W $150 Awesome part of a 2 part crossover with Tomb of Dracula.

wbn15.jpg

Amen!

Quite possibly the greatest BA Horror cover along with Fear #11. Mike Ploog was Da Bomb.

What a beautiful book. That shouldn't last long at all.

Good Luck Casey!

Someone is going to get an absolutely killer price on that Avengers #99. (thumbs u

Avengers #99 CGC 9.8 WP $1000, last recorded GPA sale was the Suscha News copy for $1345.

AV99.jpg

Thats a ridiculously good deal when compared to last sale. (worship)

That's exactly what I was thinking. Black cover, picture frame, Barry Smith. Does it get better?

I even lowered the price and not one offer...even a ridiculous lowball offer for chuckles (shrug)

But I do appreciate the kind words Mark (worship)

List of what's left. Offers are welcome!

Incredible Hulk #125 CGC 9.0 OW/W $45

Daredevil #174 CGC 9.8 WP $63

Amazing Spider-Man #134 CGC 9.8 OW/W $450 $400

Avengers #99 CGC 9.8 WP $850 $750 - Little more than half of the last sale

Avengers #100 CGC 9.8 WP $935 $900

Make me an offer I can't refuse :)

Send those two to C-Link. Or just list them in the for sale section. The audience there should be at least 100 times more. Heck list it on Ebay too! Start at GPA avg. and listen to offers. This is not ALWAYS the best place to sell.

Pat-

Send those two to C-Link. Or just list them in the for sale section. The audience there should be at least 100 times more. Heck list it on Ebay too! Start at GPA avg. and listen to offers. This is not ALWAYS the best place to sell.

Pat-

I think you're probably right. I trust the people here more than on Ebay, which is why I always try to sell here first. I've received a couple of offers on one of the books and they were a little lower than I was willing to accept..but it was nice to get them anyway (thumbs u

Thanks for the advice man.