• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW CLOSED

195 posts in this topic

gratz on yer sales Bio-Rupp! and to think I spent my moolah in the shatlackery thread! doh! (i wanna run with the big dogs!)

I wish I was a big dog sir...I'm just happy to be a Rupp in the pound called "life" :)

I like to think that when you're buying shatlackery... at least you got all kinds of cool things to read and not just a cover to look at :grin:

I posted this in the other thread... I think I'll post it here and add a little to it :)

Lots of interest in these fine issues. I've gotten no less than 15 requests to break up these sets via PM, which I might be willing to do if your price is right :cool:

Post your offer(s) here in the thread for the issue(s) you want and the amount you are willing to pay for that issue. Not an auction, just a full view way to see if breaking up any of these lots is worth it to do so. PM's are so "back door" most of the time... and while the "back door" is a fun place to visit, who really wants to stay there all day.

Concerning your amount...I will post a hm if its worth thinkin' about or a :censored: for my favorite Cee-Lo song. Neither of these is meant to accept or offend... but just the two best icons to use concerning amounts.

Note that any book that is sold seperately from the lots, then shipping and insurance is going to be paid by the buyer and not the Rupp.

Others who see these offers can feel free to best them, applaud them or blast them. If anyone knows the true market for these books, its the shatlovers! :headbang:

I'm going to keep posting books in lots tho just to keep things easy.

I'll Offer $50 each for any of these:

# 131, # 132 , # 133, # 134, # 135, # 136, # 137, # 138

hm perhaps a tag team offer to close out a lot...Paul has you for $100 on the 131 and 132...interested in letting go of the 130 for $75?

If so, I am there :whee: