• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NOW CLOSED

195 posts in this topic

LOT 11 - X-MEN # 133, # 134, # 135 - ALL THREE FOR $200

IMG_1921.jpg

IMG_1922.jpg

IMG_1923.jpg

As the super McHottie Avril Lavigne would say.... "What the Hell!"

:takeit:

Now throw in the damn 109 with this lot for me PLEASE!!!! Cmon man! Throw a dog a bone! 109 is the only issue i still need between 104-148 :wishluck:

Now throw in the damn 109 with this lot for me PLEASE!!!! Cmon man! Throw a dog a bone! 109 is the only issue i still need between 104-148 :wishluck:

^^

I'll do $150 on the 109 (thumbs u

...and I will gladly accept your offer on the #109 & will now turn this hm on it into this ^^ !

And Jason... since I greatly appreciate you throwing the :takeit: and spending the 350 smacks... plus I know how much you love this storyline... I will throw in this sweet Rocky Mountain pedigree Avengers # 213...

FOR FRICKIN' FREE :cloud9:

avengers213cgc98.jpg

... is all this acceptable to you sir?

^^

I'll do $150 on the 109 (thumbs u

...and I will gladly accept your offer on the #109 & will now turn this hm on it into this ^^ !

And Jason... since I greatly appreciate you throwing the :takeit: and spending the 350 smacks... plus I know how much you love this storyline... I will throw in this sweet Rocky Mountain pedigree Avengers # 213...

FOR FRICKIN' FREE :cloud9:

avengers213cgc98.jpg

... is all this acceptable to you sir?

You sir are the greatest man in the history of comic book collecting! If you will really throw in my cherished 213, I will forever be in your debt!!! (worship)

I know you love that book as much as i do so i cant take it from you for free. At least let me give you $25 for it?

I cannot fight a man who is giving me money... DONE DEAL sir. We are all ^^ 's here. :headbang:

I know you love that book as much as i do so i cant take it from you for free. At least let me give you $25 for it?

I cannot fight a man who is giving me money... DONE DEAL sir. We are all ^^ 's here. :headbang:

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Getting that Avengers 213 almost makes up for my damn wifey making me miss out on the Sgt Fury Annual 1 last night! You sir, are DA MAN!!! (worship)

Word up Snake... and... er... God !

How about this shanizzle to entice the herd...

Next shatlover that buys a LOT at the listed price gets....

.... a CGC 9.6 WHAT IF # 31 (with it's classic WOLVERINE/HULK story)

and a Rupp-legged copy (that means copied) of BANG TANGO's 1989 metal classic, PSYCHO CAFE, which contains the hit (?) "SOMEONE LIKE YOU"

....FORRR FRICKKKIN' FFFRRRRREEEE!

IMG_1934.jpg

Your very welcome Jason :)

How I hope you put that Avengers # 213 in your sig line there. It deserves that level of greatness (worship)

I guarantee you that book will hold a special place in my collection. Personally, I always like for my books to go to a good home. I put a LOT of time, effort and love in my collection and don't really like selling them to people that are just going to try and press and flip them. I want them to go to someone who will appreciate them the way I do.

I guarantee that you will never see that Avengers 213 up for sale or change hands unless it's my son selling it 25 years from now! :cloud9:

We need to stay in touch and I'll leave word with my son (when I have one) to try to buy it back off your son.

Every other generation of "funk" and "rupp" will have its chance to enjoy such greatness. (worship)

(thumbs u

Sadly right now, my son doesn't have the love for Yellowjacket or any of Pyms other alter egos. Until he gets a little older and I can school him on the greatness of Henry Pym or until Superhero Squad adds in Yellowjacket, he won't understand how awesome that book is :(