• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Byrne X-Men (most of 108-129), ASM 175,201,152, Cap 241 99c

11 posts in this topic

Bump because the Rick James/ Charlie Murphy episode of the Chappelle show was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

460477-cs_seas2pics_9.jpg

27_laughing.gif

The recent one where Chappelle and Wayne Brady are out cruising the streets is pretty funny as well...

That was too funny. Wayne Brady as a pimp was out of control.

I just received this email from one of your other customers regarding me beating him on the X-Men 112.

Dear revolution-comics,

I hope you feel special beating me on this one big boy! Oh wait, and since you didn't win any other auctions from this guy, you're paying 2/3 of the guide price of this book . . . on eBAY! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I'll let you know when I pick it up for $25! Loser!

Thank you,

kamelstud

WTF is up with ebay lately? This is the 3rd such email I've received over the last couple of months from different people. I doubt this insufficiently_thoughtful_person is out of second grade yet. 893censored-thumb.gif It's a $40 book, get over it.

WTF is up with ebay lately? This is the 3rd such email I've received over the last couple of months from different people. I doubt this insufficiently_thoughtful_person is out of second grade yet. 893censored-thumb.gif It's a $40 book, get over it.

Yeah, I think you overpayed for the book too, but I wouldn't be sending any irate emails. grin.gif

I just received this email from one of your other customers regarding me beating him on the X-Men 112.

Dear revolution-comics,

I hope you feel special beating me on this one big boy! Oh wait, and since you didn't win any other auctions from this guy, you're paying 2/3 of the guide price of this book . . . on eBAY! HA HA HA HA HA!!!! I'll let you know when I pick it up for $25! Loser!

Thank you,

kamelstud

Well, he pays fast, so he's got that going for him. I can't answer for the rest...

You're the second board member that won one of my auctions tonight that I didn't notice was a board member until later. That means two, unpersonalized form letter invoices went out that shouldn't have. To make up for it, here's a random shout-out thumbsup2.gif