• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed

14 posts in this topic

Hi Everyone,

Listing my X-men 7 CGC 9.0 off white to white pages.

No cracks on slab and comic has bright colors with sharp

corners on front cover. A few dings on spine and slight wear bottom

left back cover corner.

Price: $700

I accept paypal

Free usps priority shipping with signature confirmation and insurance in

USA only. Small charge will be added outside the USA.

Thanks,

Dave

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Could you provide some references? Kind of tough to buy a book from someone with 2 posts on the boards. Almost like a 0 feedback ebay seller. Thanks

Hello Sir,

No references but my paypal account holds funds until buyer receives

goods. Hope this helps.

j

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Could you provide some references? Kind of tough to buy a book from someone with 2 posts on the boards. Almost like a 0 feedback ebay seller. Thanks

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

Would you be willing to let the buyer, with references, hold funds until the book arrives?

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

Would you be willing to let the buyer, with references, hold funds until the book arrives?

:golfclap:

DR.X

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

I did this once from someone with 0 posts, and it worked out great for both parties.

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

We can work something out.

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

PM sent

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

I did this once from someone with 0 posts, and it worked out great for both parties.
I have had books sent to me before payment was sent due to low feedback from the seller. But everything worked out.

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

If you'd be willing to ship prior to receiving payment (or ship to a 3rd party) :takeit:

I will gladly be the first to vouch for Adam (Filter81) as being a stand up guy. (thumbs u

Im sure there are at least 50 members here who would do the same.

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

If you'd be willing to ship prior to receiving payment (or ship to a 3rd party) :takeit:

Hi,

Looks like Frankbearss was first but if something changes you will be next.

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

Hi,

I would be happy to vouch for Filter or Frankbearss, both pillars of the

community.

Hi Dave. WTTB.

Hello Sir,

goods. Hope this helps.

j

Hi,

(thumbs u