• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Variants and Sketch Covers in the Upcoming DC Relaunch?

19 posts in this topic

From what I've heard, four books each month will receive variants. For September, I think we get 1:25 variants for Action Comics, Batman, JLA, and Flash. I also read about 1:200 sketch variant covers, but it's unclear whether there will be a 1:200 variant for each of the four books above, or if only one title will receive a 1:200 variant.

I would recommend Discount Comic Book Service. They should sell the 1:25 variants for around $12. I'm not sure if the 1:200 variants will be offered there; you may only be able to find those on eBay.

I agree, but I'm not sure if they deliver overseas. If you can have them shipped to a stateside address, you'll be set.

Sweet, thanks for the info. What's the best way to go about getting a hold of some of these variants and sketches? I'm overseas without a LCS for the next few months so I may be at the mercy of eBay...

Wait until you get back. Or better yet, wait a year.

You'll be able to pick them up for cheap after the initial hype dies out.

Sweet, thanks for the info. What's the best way to go about getting a hold of some of these variants and sketches? I'm overseas without a LCS for the next few months so I may be at the mercy of eBay...

Wait until you get back. Or better yet, wait a year.

You'll be able to pick them up for cheap after the initial hype dies out.

True!