• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT LOTR EE Blu Ray

8 posts in this topic

I picked up a copy of mine yesterday afternoon and first impressions were good. I love the Packaging and Fellowship looks far better than it did in the theatrical onl;y discs. Watched it last night and enjoyed every moment. I also watch the first three hours of Two Towers this afternoon (watching the rest when I get home from work) and all I can say is wow, WOW

So now I have to buy the trilogy again??? The first was regular dvd EE, the second was blue ray theatrical (like an i*diot I assumed it was the EE), and now the EE blue ray. Since I enjoyed the EE so much more than the theatrical, I have no choice. None. Powerless.

Sounds like Peter Jackson is getting a trilogy of $$$ from me.

So now I have to buy the trilogy again??? The first was regular dvd EE, the second was blue ray theatrical (like an i*diot I assumed it was the EE), and now the EE blue ray. Since I enjoyed the EE so much more than the theatrical, I have no choice. None. Powerless.

Sounds like Peter Jackson is getting a trilogy of $$$ from me.

I noticed that first blu-ray release wasn't going to be the extended edition like six months before they even released it...such garbage. :eyeroll: