• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Do You Have Sig Lines On Or Off?

Do you have sig lines turned on?  

201 members have voted

1. 1. Do you have sig lines turned on?

52 posts in this topic

as I get out of Moderns now and enter a new era.

:o

I just can't devote the time and money on something, I love that won't appreciate with the creator's respect(CGC) or value(down the road). I devoted way too much energy in this for the past few years and when it feels like a waste, it's time to get out. I still love reading Moderns, but I can't be obsessed with building Registry Sets like I was. I felt IDW, took advantage of the collector with the endless variants to every issue it spews and eventually led to my burn-out. Why do I want to collect 2-4 of the same "non-key" books, when I could be doing a variety of books. Plus, I kinda like starting over in a focus "reboot".

I turned them off after I mistook a sig line for the items in a sales thread awhile back. I don't mind having large sig lines, but when I can't tell where a sale stops and a sig starts, it's out of control.

I turned them off after I mistook a sig line for the items in a sales thread awhile back. I don't mind having large sig lines, but when I can't tell where a sale stops and a sig starts, it's out of control.

:shy:

:roflmao: It wasnt exactly rocket science!

I turned mine off due to some rather large gifs in some members' sig lines.

Nothing else seems to slow my machine down but some of these gifs will bring it to a screaming halt. (shrug)

And if that same member posts multiple times in a thread, :sumo: I used to just give up on the thread.

I turned mine off due to some rather large gifs in some members' sig lines.

Nothing else seems to slow my machine down but some of these gifs will bring it to a screaming halt. (shrug)

And if that same member posts multiple times in a thread, :sumo: I used to just give up on the thread.

AdBlocker. :gossip: