• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HBd seanfingh

88 posts in this topic

congratulations on making it one more year closer to death.

may your day be showered with riches and attention to the point of causing you to realise how little of either you get normally, and may said realisation cause you to appreciate it that much more.

oh, and don't eat too much cake :foryou:

Happy B-Day! (thumbs u

Thanks for the well-wishes everybody. This is really my birthday, too, so :banana: I already got one sweet gift - A kindle, and within 15 of receipt of same, I had the four George R.R. Martin books on there. :cloud9:

While I was reading a couple of emails this morning, I saw the date - 6-30-2011 - and like a board hitting me in the face, I realized my license expires today. So I will be rocking the license bureau for part of my b-day. :banana:

may your day be showered with riches and attention to the point of causing you to realise how little of either you get normally, and may said realisation cause you to appreciate it that much more.

oh, and don't eat too much cake :foryou:

This is worthy of special attention, because I had this exact realization at about 8:00 this morning. :roflmao:

Also, I ate a Captain America themed chocolate sundae last night and actually felt my blood sugar spike past 1000. It felt exactly like the time I took a couple of Stacker II ephedrine pills in college. Good times.