• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy Birthday RUBE11

37 posts in this topic

I already said happy bday but I wanted to say something else about Steve. Not only does the guy have some of the sickest books you'll ever see but as I'm sure alot of you already know, he's also a damn good guy to boot!

A lot of people have helped me out since I've joined up here but none more so than Steve. He's really gone above and beyond when he had no reason to not only with comics but some other problem I was having. He immediately pm'd me his cell number and told memto call him to talk over a problem I had that I needed some advice on. Just a really, REALLY nice guy! (worship)

Btw,

It's the guys Bday and he has a sales thread going with his usual wicked SA books at 15% off so help the poor old man out and do yourself a favor and buy some of his books (thumbs u

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR MR. RUBIN

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!

marilyn_monroe-3.jpg

Nice Marilyn impression, but could you show a little bit more thigh? :taptaptap: