• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Batman: Arkham City Gameplay Video Featuring Catwoman

4 posts in this topic

:applause::cloud9: Looks amazing!

I closed it a few minutes in because I don't want to see too much. Game play does unfold like a movie and that clip seemed more like a specific section than a preview. I started getting that *spoiler* vibe. :blush:lol

Wow. That was great. Can't wait for the game. I still play Batman: AA on my PC all the time. Truth be known, It was this game that finally got me interested into buying up all the Adams Bats from my childhood.

I was finally able to buy a PS3 in January. Bought up all kinds of games and stuff all settled in to play some cool games to pass the time through the cold dark nights of winter. Well, one of the games I got was Arkham. The wife saw it and was like, cool! Well, I didn't see that machine for the next month and a half since she was all over that thing like a rat on a Cheeto! I was "fortunate", I guess, to be able to come in and help once in a while and watch her play. Game is totally epic and I can't wait to see the AC! I won't tell her when I get it! :gossip: