• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Aragones

37 posts in this topic

Here's the one I got in 2006 at SDCC. I asked for something with a Fireman after seeing so many on his prints. I was clueless about Smokehouse 5 at the time. He whipped out the drawing below in just a few seconds, or so it seemed. I thought it was hysterical. I don't remember what he charged but it was very reasonable. I was blown away as he handed it to me and asked if he came up with the gag on the spot. He laughed and said, "Oh no! A new one would cost much more!" He was one of the high points of the show for me!

113243.jpg.547eb217e6525c862d730a136b4920a4.jpg

Cool stuff! Here's my favorite OA piece :cloud9:

wm06s3.jpg

I should probably avoid him on the off chance he remembers the con I showed up at his booth very very wasted..

FYI low blood sugar ,not eating, and entertaining intoxicants+ comic con=

a con you mostly won't remember..

*sighs*

Both of those drawings are fantastic !! :applause:

I bet there are a hundred of these sketches out there.....

please ....post more

Cute pic and awesome sketch!

Sergio was so kind to my daughter (dressed as Rapunzel) at this year's Wondercon:

DSC_0140.jpg

And this is the wonderful "sketch" he did:

AragonesRapunzel2011LR.jpg

I remember your thread with all the pictures of her standing next to every different costumed super hero, movie actor and colorful character in the show (thumbs u