• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

I have a suggestion that might help you like comicbooks again. Reading them. I find this practice to be much more enjoyable than slabbing and boxing (thumbs u
(thumbs u I hear you loud and clear. I blame blowing most of my comic budget on slabbed Gems, and not getting the variety I used to get pre-2008. I remember seeing all the tie ins to World War Hulk thinking, "yuck!", I've only picked up heavily speculated upon series ever since and watched them dwindle in popularity.

I should put up a book, so I don't get into trouble. hm

DSC031571Large.jpg

$40

Priced on the IDW curve(which I never liked).

:o

Awesome price!

Did you give Cheryl (the future #1 registry set holder?) the opportunity to cherry pick the L&K's before listing them here?

I should put up a book, so I don't get into trouble. hm

DSC031571Large.jpg

$40

Priced on the IDW curve(which I never liked).

:o

Awesome price!

Did you give Cheryl (the future #1 registry set holder?) the opportunity to cherry pick the L&K's before listing them here?

We have talked about this for a while now. Cheryl will always have first dibs on anything in my Registry Set. She's been angling more toward Signature Series ones lately though.

:applause:

Change is never easy my friend, nor is admitting a mistake (as we can see routinely in the probation discussion thread). I truly hope you rediscover your inner-happy by switching gears :foryou:

So what will the new focus be? Given all the nice things you've done for folks on here, I would love to mail you a book if I got something to help start you off hm

Thank you. :)

Right now, it's a well guarded secret. Not even EvilAsh knows. Only because I want you guys to get the full effect of what I am working on and why. I think everyone will be supportive and I promise the set will be presented in a top-notch fashion(if put in the Registry)All I can say is they are more innocent books with mostly done in one stories with low print runs and no one wants to collect them here. Heck, I avoided these books when they came out and now I get into them better, then what I was collecting. I guess when you get older, you tend to want to collect Romance books or my new focus. hm