• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Probably A Board Meltdown Happening In Here- Come In For A Look!

506 posts in this topic

Now...

LK4101bLarge.jpg

$50 :sumo:

An extra I have. CGC Serial number 0163538009

SOLD!

via PM.

To a new member on here.

Let's all welcome them to the family. :applause:

Gods damn it all to hades :frustrated:

see what I get for working all day for days on end :roflmao:

People bring you the most joy...

You spelled "money" wrong.

Jerel, good luck with the shift in focus. A little mental re-alignment can be healthy from time to time.

$50 for a CGC 10.0 book from a popular title??!!

Good gravy that was a deal.

Yeah, I'm pricing them on the IDW Price Curve. A CGC 10 is really a 9.8. lol

...and I'm just trying to be fair too. My only intention here is to break even, not profit.

Jerel, good luck with the shift in focus. A little mental re-alignment can be healthy from time to time.

Thanks TJ!

You are gonna like the audacity of my next focus. It spans a run of almost 1000 Modern books that no one wants and not easily graded. It should make collecting a Mint run look lazy. It will surely define me as collector on here, if I can get anybody to care, like they did for my last focus.

:gossip: two 9.8 books down this week.

Thanks TJ!

You are gonna like the audacity of my next focus. It spans a run of almost 1000 Modern books that no one wants and not easily graded. It should make collecting a Mint run look lazy. It will surely define me as collector on here, if I can get anybody to care, like they did for my last focus.

Star comics.

Thanks TJ!

Star comics.
Nope. Too much $$$ on some issues and I think, other people are doing those, including the forum legend Greggy. (worship) I really don't think there is one graded book in my new focus right now.