• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best Simpsons Episode Ever?

67 posts in this topic

The ultimate inside joke about comic books are classics.

Collector: Fear not, my syndicated sweetie. You'll be preserved in this mylar pouch, forever remaining in... near mint condition, between Dr. Who and, of course, Yasmine Bleeth.

You tricked me, with a ruse so hackneyed it would make Stan Lee blush.

Prof Frink: Hi... umm... hi. In Episode B-12 you were battling barbarians while riding a winged Appaloosa. Yet, in the very next scene, my dear, you are clearly atop a winged Arabian. Please, do explain it?

Awesome

Homer becomes head of the Union & organizes a strike. -"Dental plan......Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan......Lisa needs braces..."

Great episode! I love it when the dentist shows what Lisa will look like without braces....teeth everywhere!!! 27_laughing.gif

I read through this whole thread and only one of my two favorites was mentioned,......the Halloween Special where Homer is 3D.'' And for even the most dimwitted individual."--- the professor, who proceeds to draw a cube on the chalkboard, and Chief Wiggam says" Whoa, whoa,...Hold on there Einstein."

I think the very best Simpsons was the Grimey episode, where the new engineer notes that accidents are up like 3000% since Homer took over as safety director at the plant, and notes the wonderful life Homer has, for seemingly no justifiable reason. "Look at me, I'm Homer Simpson"......"huh, huh.......You wish." smirk.gif

Homer becomes head of the Union & organizes a strike. -"Dental plan......Lisa needs braces.....Dental plan......Lisa needs braces..."

Great episode! I love it when the dentist shows what Lisa will look like without braces....teeth everywhere!!! 27_laughing.gif

- great Batman spoof...Lisa looking in the mirror and laughing -

"Last Exit to Springfield " considered the best by most critics -

My vote goes to the Halloween episode where home "fixes" the toaster and it sends him back in time. He tries to avoid disrupting the prehistoric past but eventually manages to change the time line repeatedly! Even creating a reality where Flanders is the supreme ruler! thumbsup2.gif

Just found out this thread existed!

My favorite episode is the Bond-spoof ["You only move twice" #3F23] with Homer's new job at Globex with his new boss Scorpio...

3f23.jpg

Ya gotta love a guy you enjoys his job!

... along with "Three men and a comic book [#7F21]"... it's the only reason I get out my Season 2 disc set out.

Here's a cool episode guide. ... anyone know of a better one?

P.S. - the "Time and Punishment" story from Treehouse of Horror V [#2F03] is also a favorite of mine.... AKA the one with the time-traveling toaster!

2 best are:

First Simpson's Christmas where they get "Santa's Little Helper."

The other is when Bart and his friends pool their money to buy Radioactiveman #1.

Timely

I HAVE A RADIOACTIVE MAN # 1 (glow-in-the-dark-cover)!!!!

and NO, you can't have it! 27_laughing.gif

The Simpson's,... cloud9.gif893applaud-thumb.gifthumbsup2.gif

I just recently saw the one where Homer and Bart were tethered together at the wrist(due to a judge's ruling)...the ensuing slap fight where they both made each other hit themselves had me on the floor laughing!! thumbsup2.gif