• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr. TDcomicscards or "How I learned to Start Worrying and Hate CGG"

106 posts in this topic

I hope to contact both CGG and tdcomicscards and see what they have to say.

But here it is....... 457119-bats238r.jpg

Wow 9.2 to 9.6 ok they missed the resto

Look the same seller again 893naughty-thumb.gif

Why don't you turn TDComix in to ebay? And tell CGG too. Maybe CGG will stop accepting submissions from TDComix? I mean, they'll take a 50% immediate hit to their revenues 27_laughing.gif, but you should at least give them the opportunity to do the right thing.

They did stop accepting submissions from TDComix

How do you know?

Why don't you turn TDComix in to ebay? And tell CGG too. Maybe CGG will stop accepting submissions from TDComix? I mean, they'll take a 50% immediate hit to their revenues 27_laughing.gif, but you should at least give them the opportunity to do the right thing.

What does it matter? Will they stop accepting submissions from EVERYONE who sends them restored books? confused.gif

The other "trimmed" Spiderman 9.4 CGG sold by another seller came back 9.6 blue CGC no trim

CGG seems willing to cover my costs and mentioned they have since made changes to the security on the holder. Another security feature will be added this month. They also mentioned its possible they could have missed the restoration. I'll be interested to see what tdcomics says as I sent him an e-mail also. CGG did mention they no longer take submissions from tdcomics. I also told them to watch his current auctions.

Rip 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not to repeat what's already been said.. but why would TDComix break open a holder and restore the book? Or are we thinking that he takes out the unrestored book and puts in a restored one??

Brian

The other "trimmed" Spiderman 9.4 CGG sold by another seller came back 9.6 blue CGC no trim

My cat's breath smells like cat food. confused-smiley-013.gif

A little to much info BOC. What you do in Troll City should stay in Troll City insane.gifinsane.gifinsane.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

popcorn.gif ©BOC 2004

Not to repeat what's already been said.. but why would TDComix break open a holder and restore the book? Or are we thinking that he takes out the unrestored book and puts in a restored one??

Simple bait and switch I'm guessing. He keeps the 9.2 puts in the restored book,...then reseals it.

Can you post the emails?

CGG seems willing to cover my costs and mentioned they have since made changes to the security on the holder. Another security feature will be added this month. They also mentioned its possible they could have missed the restoration. I'll be interested to see what tdcomics says as I sent him an e-mail also. CGG did mention they no longer take submissions from tdcomics. I also told them to watch his current auctions.

That seems odd to me I wonder does CGC have anybody on there submitting list that is blocked.Seems to me you would take anybody's money to grade it unless they seemed unreasonable as in a real Jerk! Anybody with info on that I would be interested. I wonder if I am on CGG's blocked submitting list because of being a non supporter!

Davidking623

See, I go to bed early and miss all the damn fun! Well, just wait till AARP starts haunting YOUR mailbox.

In the meantime, I am willing to create a t-shirt for a benefit to buy CGG a blacklight. FFBono, you in?

As if you had to ask.

See, I go to bed early and miss all the damn fun! Well, just wait till AARP starts haunting YOUR mailbox.

In the meantime, I am willing to create a t-shirt for a benefit to buy CGG a blacklight. FFBono, you in?

Actually, all kidding aside, I think CGG better looking into the possiblity (yet again) of another case of a slabhacker at work. As for Dr. TD, exactly who IS this guy?