• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ultimate Favorite Adams Covers Poll: Finals Contest and Donations

191 posts in this topic

Waiting on these confirmed players to submit their guesses before we can begin the finals:

Dover

otherworldsj33 - Waiting on bottom 3

Rjpb

RockMyAmadeus

Everybody else, please confirm your bottom 3 in the PM by marking them as 37, 38 and 39th place so there is no confusion. Different players have been submitting them in different ways.

I will do a drawing based on the winning cover as a prize. It will be a scaled down Halloweenized version of the winning image.

That's awesome... I would love to see that! :applause:

Waiting on these confirmed players to submit their guesses before we can begin the finals:

Dover

otherworldsj33 - Waiting on bottom 3

Rjpb

RockMyAmadeus

Everybody else, please confirm your bottom 3 in the PM by marking them as 37, 38 and 39th place so there is no confusion. Different players have been submitting them in different ways.

Thanks guys. I am now clear on everyone's bottom 3 except one person who I will PM. Still waiting on the above players to submit guesses.

Where oh where has King Dover wandered off to? hm

I think somebody mentioned he was in Europe at the moment...

I'm thinking you snooze you loose,or is this game going to postpone until after Comic Con?