• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: Iron Fist 14

17 posts in this topic

It would be a high grade book if not for the one fatal flaw... :frustrated:

Also, there aren't really vertical lines down the front cover (you can see one on sabertooth's chest). That is just my crappy scanner.

This is a tough one for me. I really don't know what CGC would do for this. I suspect it would be downgraded to the bottom of the toilet. I am not planning on submitting it. That would just be silly. Still, I will probably sell it and have no idea how to price it.

ironfist14.jpg

ironfist14bc.jpg

Well there it is!

I guess I know where I will price it when I post it.

Jason, it will go up in a week or so with some other stuff in my FIRST sales thread ever!

That is, unless you want to just PM me if you are interested.

Well there it is!

I guess I know where I will price it when I post it.

Jason, it will go up in a week or so with some other stuff in my FIRST sales thread ever!

That is, unless you want to just PM me if you are interested.

Sorry, I didn't mean to mislead you. I meant, if I were a collector of this I'd pay the price. My apologies if I was unclear.

Correct, otherwise I would already know the grade. :)

Then you should already know that charging slabbed prices for raw books doesn't really work... (shrug)

PS: LOVE the Bald Bull avatar!

It would be a high grade book if not for the one fatal flaw... :frustrated:

Also, there aren't really vertical lines down the front cover (you can see one on sabertooth's chest). That is just my crappy scanner.

This is a tough one for me. I really don't know what CGC would do for this. I suspect it would be downgraded to the bottom of the toilet. I am not planning on submitting it. That would just be silly. Still, I will probably sell it and have no idea how to price it.

ironfist14.jpg

ironfist14bc.jpg

Technically, it's no more than a 4.0. :sumo: Realistically, I think it would sell for OSPG FN 6.0, whatever that is. :)