• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Avengers #4 Signed by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee SOLD!!

29 posts in this topic

Avengers #4

1st Silver Age Captain America

Signed by Jack Kirby and Stan Lee on the first page.

Kirby signed sometime in the 70's and Lee signed on 4-23-07.

A very nice presentable low grade copy (Good)

Centerfold and cover are attached.

Pages are CR/OW and supple.

Tape on the spine and a little marker touchup on the bottom.

I already have an offer on this book but it is a little lower than what I would like to let it go for.

I am placing this here until 11PM EST tonight. If it doesn't sell by then, I will probably take the offer.

Good luck finding another one with both of these key signatures.

$500 shipped in U.S.

Avengers4front.jpg

Avengers4back.jpg

Avengers4c.jpg

Great book and great sigs!

You should auction that book here sir. You've posted your Buy price... so start the auction at the low price you were going to take from the other person... someone might just top it.

Its a win win :)

Good luck finding another one with both of these key signatures. [/b]

Oddly enough, I have. In fact I was about to call my friend and see if he had sold his 'cus I've got first dibs if he ever does.

Oddly enough, I have. In fact I was about to call my friend and see if he had sold his 'cus I've got first dibs if he ever does.

lol Yeah I know there is more out there but I don't think I have ever seen one for sale.

lol Yeah I know there is more out there but I don't think I have ever seen one for sale.

Yep, I have one in my collection along with Avengers 1, FF 1, Amazing Fantasy 15, TOS 39 and maybe one or two I can't think of.

Meet Kirby quite a few years ago. Real nice fellow along with his wife. Stan I've meet several times. All of these have been in my collection for over 25 years.

Damn, sorry I crapped in your thread!

This is a super great book to own for the two sigs and what it is.

I think it's a steel at the price offered!

Great book and great sigs!

You should auction that book here sir. You've posted your Buy price... so start the auction at the low price you were going to take from the other person... someone might just top it.

Its a win win :)

hm I'm down with that. How about this.

Someone start off at a decent price and go from there. Once it meets the "reserve" offer, I will let that be known. I will be keeping up with it tonight.

At 11PM EST if the highest offer is above the "reserve" offer then it is sold.