• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181

39 posts in this topic

Kirk Kenobi

That info was very helpful, thanks

oakman29,

I gave an orginal grade of 9.4 -9.6 I am only asking what the grade would drop to if the mail away stamp were cut out but, I was able to get my answer from kirk.

thanks

Pls. grade my imaginary Hulk 181 :screwy:

Can I also post my imaginary Amazing Fantasy 15?

No need to be a person_having_a_hard_time_understanding_my_point in the forums.

You obvioulsy can't read ENGLISH very well either since I only asked what a missing stamp would degrade the comic to.

I never asked for a grade since I orginal stated the comic was 9.4-9.6 without the stamp.

Go troll and post your Useless comments elsewhere! :makepoint:

Pls. grade my imaginary Hulk 181 :screwy:

Can I also post my imaginary Amazing Fantasy 15?

You obvioulsy can't read ENGLISH very well either since I only asked what a missing stamp would degrade the comic to.

I never asked for a grade since I orginal stated the comic was 9.4-9.6 without the stamp.

Go troll and post your Useless comments elsewhere! :makepoint:

:jokealert:

Seems to be a few smart @$$ people in the forums are quick to post a short ill educated answer to others that are only looking for a little help.

Really, GTFU.....

You need to take a chill. This PGM book is for showing your book in scans and let other boardies take educated guesses. Your question has been asked many times and someone graciously gave a link explaining the cut coupon.

You could also learn how to use the search option before you jump over veteran board members.

Seems to be a few smart @$$ people in the forums are quick to post a short ill educated answer to others that are only looking for a little help.

Really, GTFU.....

You need to take a chill. This PGM book is for showing your book in scans and let other boardies take educated guesses. Your question has been asked many times and someone graciously gave a link explaining the cut coupon.

You could also learn how to use the search option before you jump over veteran board members.

Fisrt off I will apologize I am new to the boards, and It would behove you and others to help not hinder a newer person, social skills will take you a long way!

You are correct I did get somoene who was gracious enough to post some valuable information( Kirk and I thanked him) that helped me to find what I was looking for, which should have ended this post. I came to these boards looking for people who could be helpful not odious/critically insulting or disparaging somoene for asking a question. Its Socail skils! However you and others continue be @$$monkeys with your derogatory comments and your thoughts of superiority over another person because of a simple question. There was no need to show pictures since the comic had a face grade of 9.4-9.6. I just simply needed others thoughts on a stamp removal . Simple Question - Simple answer!

Secondly those of you who are verterans should know how to compose your self when talking to another board member, there is no need for you to create conflict ( Which you have ) for another member because you feel the need to be an or Funny or any other thoughtless measure you come up with for a comment! Again, Simple Question - Simple answer!

Now,now,now You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. (tsk)

You are correct oakman, so why did you feel the need to post the picture of the dogs. Seems like the picture was Vinegar not Honey. As well was your comment " I have to see pictures before I give a grade". Again I never asked for a grade only what the missing stamp would downgrade 9.4-9.6 face grade of a book.

I would also classify your " Now, now, now" as a taunting ominous poise of Vineger!

First all I asked for was to see a scan of your book,which is what this thread is all about.secondly you came on and wrote.

Go troll and post your Useless comments elsewhere!

How do I know what the hell your book is going to grade out at if I can't see your book?

You better learn how to get a thicker skin my friend,because to be honest with you I'm fairly easy going compared to some people here,and they know how to rip your a-s-s up one way and down the other.Best advice get that thicker skin,and learn how to have fun with fun gestures.Stop being such a dooshenozzle.

Now,now,now You catch more flies with honey than you do with vinegar. (tsk)

You are correct oakman, so why did you feel the need to post the picture of the dogs. Seems like the picture was Vinegar not Honey. As well was your comment " I have to see pictures before I give a grade". Again I never asked for a grade only what the missing stamp would downgrade 9.4-9.6 face grade of a book.

I would also classify your " Now, now, now" as a taunting ominous poise of Vineger!

As far as Vinegar is "wikipedia can be a great friend" Now you see,you learned two things tonight.Good for you! :applause:

First all I asked for was to see a scan of your book,which is what this thread is all about.secondly you came on and wrote.

Go troll and post your Useless comments elsewhere!

How do I know what the hell your book is going to grade out at if I can't see your book?

You better learn how to get a thicker skin my friend,because to be honest with you I'm fairly easy going compared to some people here,and they know how to rip your a-s-s up one way and down the other.Best advice get that thicker skin,and learn how to have fun with fun gestures.Stop being such a dooshenozzle.

If you look a little harder oakman29, you will notice the comment was directed to JDvV77 due to his snide comment as per the forum quote to the individual!

And its not about someone else having to have a thicker skin or having ( forced ) to tolerate someone's lack of social skills or need for humor because your unreasonable to another individual; its about you having the common courtesy/decency to be respectful and not be a d-ouche or incite others with your commentary. I mean was it so hard for you as a person to post a link as Kirk did, no it was not! Instead you became a hindrance!

You are correct, I am sure others could also rip on this thread as well, but it will only show their ignorance as you clearly stand out to the point!

And I will have fun in this forum board through positive feedback and knowledge gained from those who prefer to post intellectual commentary but, not at the expense of poking and prodding of others!!

Maybe you an others will be more respectful next time I may have a question.

I am done with this sub thread!