• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Closed!

39 posts in this topic

Has the book been trimmed down the right side?

No, just the CT

Hate to be a pain but if you have a ruler handy, could you please measure the top, middle & bottom of the book and post measurments (from top to bottom) before I post $. Many thanks.

Has the book been trimmed down the right side?

No, just the CT

Hate to be a pain but if you have a ruler handy, could you please measure the top, middle & bottom of the book and post measurments (from top to bottom) before I post $. Many thanks.

10.25" North/south

6.75" east/west

Just called Matt for clarification.

He remembers the book, and his notes said Amateur CT to bottom spine and edge. So it looks like there was some minor CT to the black area, which is typical with this issue.

Hope this helps.

Just called Matt for clarification.

He remembers the book, and his notes said Amateur CT to bottom spine and edge. So it looks like there was some minor CT to the black area, which is typical with this issue.

Hope this helps.

Thanks alot Ze-Man!

:whee:

Down to just one more ASM for the run :)

af15 too???

hm

Anyway Congrats!

Which book are you short on?

:applause:

I have pretty much written off the possibility of getting an AF15 and staying married...maybe one day...but I rationalize it being a different title as an exclusion lol

And of course, the one issue remaining is #1 :doh: