• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Michael Turner CGC SS 9.8 Civil Wars and a 9.9!!!

23 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, Welcome to my Sales Thread!

Standard Rules apply! :takeit: in thread trumps PM's. Please let me know if you need time to pay prior to posting up the take it and we'll work something out.

Shipping is FREE!

International bidders are not allowed, except for Canada (which will have a small surcharge for tax/shipping - PM with your address and comic of interest and I'll let you know how much).

Paypal, money order and checks are accepted!

Please note this is my first sales thread so i have no feedback on the forums yet, which is why I'm listing these low value books here, so I can get feedback to let bidders bid in confidence for my high $ books. If this makes you uncomfortable PM me and I can point to to my 100% positive Feedback ebay store, which is where these will be sold in a week or so if they don't sell here. Note that in the past I have completed, with out issue, transactions up to $7000 through paypal only.

DEEP DISCOUNTS IF YOU WANT MULTIPLE ITEMS.

TRADES WILL BE CONSIDERED VIA PM!!! I'm primarily interested in the following:

Any Michael Turner CGC SS 9.8+ books (though I have a ton already and don't like dups :)

Chew 9.8+'s (also have alot of these already)

Walking dead 1-20 9.8+'s don't have any of these yet.

Batman 3-30 2.0+ (already have 4,10,25+30)

High grade Outer Limits books.

Most ASM's 2-328 (Especially #50 in 8.5+)

Hulk 181

Virtually any CGC SS book, but anything 1977 and newer must be 9.8+. I really like obscure signors!

Oh, and if you have Tim Holt #11 PM me I would love to get it off you.

Now on with the show...

You know very well that I do (since my signature shows my #1 CW set).

But no - none of that is for sale.

Sorry guys but for now CW 1 is the only MT SS I'm getting rid of.

These are mostly extras of mine I'm selling.

I would never sell off my favorite #1 set :cloud9:

Yeah that thing cost me several shiny pennys! I'm still looking to acquire CW 2 color variant SS MT - should be just a matter of time before it comes up again (I hope :ohnoez: )

I have 4.