• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HOTFLIPS Supplies will be set up at Booth #517....in San Diego..

19 posts in this topic

We will have a limited amount of supplies at this show. If you need Mylars and Full-Back I would advise to get to my booth on Wednesday evening during preview night or on Thursday. Once they are gone, they are gone. We will not be able to re-stock for the next day. :(

We will also have regular bags and boards and Toploaders so you can protect your artwork, prints, autographs, etc. If you are there, stop by and introduce yourself.

Thanks and I hope everyone enjoys the show.

Jeff and Charles

Jeff, would it be worthwhile having a package ready to Overnight ship from NJ so that when you run out of stock you can ship it in?

I find shipping to very reasonable within the US.

Might be worth the effort up front to be prepared.

No it isn't

And who is going to mail it for me?? We are both going to be in San Diego.

Fair enough.

(thumbs u

need me some GA cgc sleeves...when you gonna have oh great one of migraines!

lol I woke up this morning with one again. Its gone now. I think it may be too much sugar.

Anyways, I dont think we packed those sleeves on the truck. I will have to double check.

make sure right before, after and during your hotflips visit, you wander over to 1206 and see bedrock and me.... jeff, hope you don't mind me trolling you lol