• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CLOSED Pre-Sale: 2011 San Diego Comic Con exclusives

28 posts in this topic

I am pre-selling four of the upcoming San Diego Comic Con 2011 Exclusive comics, that are provided by Diamond Comics and their partner publishers Image, Dark Horse, and IDW. I have already secured copies, and will pre-screen all copies to make sure they are 9.6/9.8 quality.

In addition, I will offer CGC 9.8 pre-sales on these books, which I will submit at the beginning of the show, and in 2 instances, a CGC Signature Series 9.8 presale. All CGC books include the Fast Track option.

Shipping for US customers will be via Priority Mail at the following rates:

RAW BOOKS

$6 for one book using cardboard/envelope, $9 for using cardboard/box.

$12 for 2-20 books using a Priority Mail box.

GRADED BOOKS

$10 for 1 slab (Priority Mail), add $2 for each additional slab.

International shipping rates depend on quantity of books, and will be cost + materials.

Payment by PayPal. (Personal payment is not necessary)

Indicate your order with the :takeit: and the quantity of each item. I will PM you with details.

I will leave this thread up until next Monday, July 18th, or when all slots have been taken. Depending on the demand, I may open up extra spots on certain books. Those of you attending the San Diego Comic Con can pick up the books from me on either Wed night, July 20th, or Thursday morning, July 21st. Raw books will be mailed out the Monday after the convention.

OVERVIEW

Dollhouse Epitaphs #1 SDCC Variant - 109 copies available

$8 raw

$35 CGC 9.8

*** 2 copies available @ $20/each Raw SIGNED by creators Jed Whedon, Andrew Chambliss, & Maurissa Tancharoen! (not eligible for SS) ***

SALE! Godzilla Gangsters and Goliaths #1 SDCC Variant - 2019 copies available

$10$8 raw

$40$35 CGC 9.8

$60$50 CGC SS 9.8 John Layman + any other creative team members present

SALE! Ultimate Fallout #1 SDCC variant - 20 copies available

$10$6 raw

$40$35 CGC 9.8

Walking Dead #87 SDCC Variant - 25SOLD OUT - ZERO copies available

$10 raw

$40 CGC 9.8

$60 CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman

$80 CGC SS 9.8 Robert Kirkman + Charles Adlard (hold over to Baltimore)

BONUS: Anyone ordering at least 2 items will receive a FREE copy of Ultimate Spider-Man #160 1st print still sealed in the black polybag.

If you have any questions, let me know. I will check in at least once or twice a day, but I am on the road currently, so do not expect an answer immediately. Finally, I may take requests to pick up any Aspen, Top Cow, or Radical exclusives. Please, no sketch requests, celebrity signing requests, hot exclusive toy requests, etc. I may take very very limited requests for IDW exclusives (mainly because I want them for myself) :)

DOLLHOUSE: EPITAPHS #1 2011 SDCC VERSION

Exclusive original cover! Overwhelmed by multiple personalities after mind-altering technology, Alpha must save mankind from itself as the viral technology turns everyone into murderous automatons. The fate of the world rests in the hands of Psychotic Alpha.

LIMITED TO 2,500 COPIES

113472.jpg.5834e076fc8194961764eaa91e5f925e.jpg

ULTIMATE COMICS FALLOUT #1 2011 SDCC VERSION

Exclusive white variant cover! The end before the beginning: After the death of Spider-Man, the Ultimate Universe will be re-born with the appearance of a new Spider-Man. This exclusive is the ultimate in SDCC Marvel exclusives!

LIMITED TO 3,000 COPIES

113473.jpg.5ab038b4baedcd66243bf07f5e50da68.jpg

GODZILLA: GANGSTERS & GOLIATHS #1 2011 SDCC VERSION

Exclusive original cover with Godzilla attacking the San Diego Convention Center! Join Detective Makoto Sato as he travels to Monster Island and faces extinction from both gangsters and goliaths. His survival depends on his wit and the help of some unusual friends.

LIMITED TO 5,000 COPIES

113474.jpg.9ed7c639068df0c20454791ead3b14d2.jpg

WALKING DEAD #87 2011 SDCC VERSION

Exclusive zombie photo cover! We learn to carry on without them … Relive the undead in this latest installment of Walking Dead. This exclusive features a Zombie photo cover. Revel in the horror as County Sheriff Rick Grimes awakes from a coma to see that the world has been ravaged by a zombie epidemic and he must fight to survive.

LIMITED TO 5,000 COPIES

113475.jpg.e3e3b037bde59217f0c1f1dabc07536e.jpg

Godzilla Gangsters and Goliaths #1 SDCC Variant - 20 copies available

$10 raw

Walking Dead #87 SDCC Variant - 25 copies available

$10 raw

:takeit: One each.

I may be interested in the Aspen or Top Cow variants as well if you decide to offer them.

Will you get any of the chew exclusives?

I am hoping to get some of the Chew exclusives, but I want to secure my copies and look them over first before posting any availability

If I add any exclusives, like this one, you can add to your order to save on shipping.

I may be interested in the Aspen or Top Cow variants as well if you decide to offer them.

Aspen has announced a whopping 10 variants for the show, so beyond the Lady Mechanika variant, I am not sure on my ordering level for the other 9. Since I'm not sure what I'm ordering, that's why I haven't pre-solicited anything.

Top Cow may not have many exclusives this year, and I probably won't get details until right at the show.

Now that the con has finally posted their tally of exclusives, there's a few new ones for me to consider as well.

Aspen has announced a whopping 10 variants for the show, so beyond the Lady Mechanika variant, I am not sure on my ordering level for the other 9. Since I'm not sure what I'm ordering, that's why I haven't pre-solicited anything.

Top Cow may not have many exclusives this year, and I probably won't get details until right at the show.

Now that the con has finally posted their tally of exclusives, there's a few new ones for me to consider as well.

Hope this helps those that weren't sure what Aspen was offering. Hope you don't mind Joel :shy:

Aspen Exclusives

Awesome. I'll keep an eye out to see if you decide to offer any others. Thanks for the opportunity!