• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

OT: Vintage Cars

137 posts in this topic

Here is a 40 second youtube clip of my father leaving the Woodland Hills car show last year in his 1972 Lamborghini Miura SV

Sweet car! was really hoping hed get on it! :D

I had a 66 galaxie 500 7 litre. Thats not mine in the pic, mine was the mega rare forest green (cant even find a pic). I had no idea how rare the 7litres were and am way too embarrassed to say how much i sold it for. Maybe someday it will comeback to me, i know the person i sold it to hasnt done with it.

800px-1966_Ford_Galaxie_7_Liter.jpg

Old books; old cars. A 1951 Dodge Coronet Club Coupe. This car is originally out of Massena, N.Y. or at least that's what the 1951 insurance stub found at the back of the glove box tells me.

1951Dodge.jpg

Here is a 40 second youtube clip of my father leaving the Woodland Hills car show last year in his 1972 Lamborghini Miura SV

I had a 66 galaxie 500 7 litre. Thats not mine in the pic, mine was the mega rare forest green (cant even find a pic). I had no idea how rare the 7litres were and am way too embarrassed to say how much i sold it for. Maybe someday it will comeback to me, i know the person i sold it to hasnt done with it.

Same frame as my car. Mine is a 6.5 (390ci).

was yours a comet?

The list of current modifications is getting out of hand. Needless to say, this is why I post less. Yesterday was the first time I could actually lay down on the gas and the car breaks loose.
:headbang:

was yours a comet?

Is a 7 liter a 427 CI engine??

Yes and still is. Mercury Comet Cyclone GT.

was yours a comet?

Yes it is. Are you trying to rub it in? :baiting:

Here's my daily driver.................

69GTX-1.jpg

I've bought and sold Muscle cars for years (mainly Mopar) the best places to look are still the big places like:

e-bay

cudaworld.com

deals on wheels

traderonline

benchmark classics

cherner classics

Craigslist is a waste of time..........

was yours a comet?

Yes it is. Are you trying to rub it in? :baiting:

No not at all. I always have trouble figuring out the liters to cubic inches. I took the comet out yesterday. It needs a little TLC. There is nothing like seeing that hood raise up when you hit the gas. The exhaust sounds great but the car is hesitating from a stop. :(

Here is a great show about Vintage Cars. I bumped into the host a few times at shows around the New England area and he is very nice to deal with.

5C1D579F-1A19-BBAA-08AA-CA8A8C27D449_PCMS_596_0.jpg

Now thats my dream car. :cloud9: