• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EAST HANOVER NJ COMIC BOOK EXPO-JULY 30TH-OUR 1ST SATURDAY SHOW!

21 posts in this topic

Saturday, July 30th (OUR FIRST SATURDAY SHOW)

10-4

East Hanover Comic Book Expo

Ramada Inn Conference Center Hotel

130 Rt 10 West, East Hanover, NJ

Admission: $2 (2nd parent and kids under 12 free)

Parking is easy & FREE!

We have everything from Golden Age to this week's current comics. Hot titles, variant editions and investment grade CGC books, too. Supplies as well! Notable sales from recent shows include Amazing Fantasy #15, Green Lantern #1 (GA & SA), FF #1, #5, #12, Showcase #4 (2 copies), Marvel Mystery #8, JIM #83 (2 copies), X-Men #1 & #2, TOS #1, #39 & #57, Incredible Hulk #1 & #2, All-Star #1 & #4, Sgt Fury #1, original Frazetta art and countless other key and must haves. Don't miss our unbeatable selection of comics for serious collectors and thousands of bargain comics for beginners or folks that just love to be able to buy tons and not break the bank.

Dealers this month include many of your favorite regulars like Dave Reynolds, Bob Storms, Mike Williams, Gary Platt, Fanboy Delights, Josh Petrie, Derek Woywood, Dan Gallo, Bob Fox and many newbies too!

Our legendary no minimum bid auction is at noon. A typical auction offers $1,000's worth of stuff that usually sells for a fraction of its full value. What'll we have this time? Be there and find out

If any of you folks have any special wants, send me an e-mail and let me know by Thursday, the 28th so that I have time to forward your lists to our dealers.

Other upcoming shows:

East Hanover 8/28

Clifton 9/11

Check out our website at www.NJcomicbookshows.com for more info, show pics and maps.

Seeya at the show, JP

Our dealers' room is sold out!

The roster is:

Gary Platt

Bob Fox

Dave Reynolds

Jeff Kostuk

Jim O'Brien

New World Manga

Ray Rollings

Dan Gallo

Sal DeMeo