• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

One Shot comics added to Buffy Season 8 Why?

5 posts in this topic

I only recently discovered that one shots were added to Buffy Season 8 without any input/vote from other collectors of this comic. I worked very hard in completing this set issues 1-40 that included variants. Now I have gone from 100% complete to 95% and while I have a few issues of the one shots I am only hanging on to my lead in registry pts by 19 points. rantrant

My Vote, if I had one, would be to NOT add the one-shots.

If a member requests an expansion, it is usually done without any discussion at all. However, I'm sure if you wish to change it, you could make a post in the Expansion thread stating why you would prefer they not be added. However, the final decision is Gemma's of course.

I sent Gemma an email and here is her response

My request would be to make those issues non-competitive or at least at a lower point value in the set since they are not in the main set. I would have no problem for having that up for discussion or vote.

Victor

Sent: Friday, July 15, 2011 8:46 AM

To: victor lane

Subject: RE: Buffy Season 8

The request was made in the expansion thread on the chat boards. If you feel that the books are inappropriate in the set, you may post it there for discussion and if the other Buffy collectors agree I can either remove the books or make them non-competitive. I usually try to wait at least a day before adding new books to an existing set to see if there are any posts regarding the suggestion, but I do understand that not everyone may see the post in that timeframe. I’m happy to make adjustments as necessary based upon the discussions of the collectors on the boards.

Sincerely,

Gemma Adel

CGC Customer Service Supervisor

Ph: 877-662-6642 x178

Fax: 941-360-2558

gadel@collectiblesgroup.com