• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where to find Board Members while at SDCC

30 posts in this topic

I thought a thread about where to find a board member while at the San Diego Comic Con would be helpful. I invite any board members who have a booth or table location to post and let everyone know and please keep this thread to booth or table locations to keep it simplified. So here we go.

CGC 901

DWC 4300

You will find Gator, myself and all the other unhip boardies like greggy at booth 1206

Anyone know where Hotflips will be?

Hotflips=Booth #517
doh!

I was being sarcastic, he's posting his location everywhere.

lol

Lou and I will be set up at booth 723. We're sharing a space with Reel Art/Cory Glaberson who is set up at 822.

Drop by and say hi.

(thumbs u

I will be scoring 9.8 bronze copper and moderns like a stealth ninja. wandering around aimlessly throughout the comic book aisles like a pinball machine. Stopping from time to time to box dive. I'm boothless. :(

Fixed.

Anyone know where Hotflips will be?

Hotflips=Booth #517
doh!

I was being sarcastic, he's posting his location everywhere. btw smoked another diesel last night, too bad you're not coming to SDCC I'll take pics

I knew you'd like the Diesels. Their flavor profile is right up your alley (thumbs u

'Toon Tumblers (PopFun Merchandising) Booth #3749

Silverandbronze (Paul), Buffyfan (Don) and I (Jeff) will be there.

Come on....we know that Don really won't be there.

I will be scoring 9.8 bronze copper and moderns like a stealth ninja. wandering around aimlessly throughout the comic book aisles like a pinball machine. Stopping from time to time to box dive. I'm boothless. :(

Fixed.

You ever tried to herd a pack of squirrels :busy: